Norwegian Fjords from Southampton – P&O Britannia – 24 May 2024
Norway and the Fjords
The essence of Norway’s appeal is remarkably simple: this is one of the most beautiful countries on Earth.
Fjords and mountains. The midnight sun and the Northern Lights. To many, Norway is defined by its natural wonders. If you come here, you’ll understand why. Dramatic and diverse, Norway’s nature ranges from serene forest-covered hills in the southeast and spectacular fjords and glaciers in the west to Arctic wilderness in the north.
Looking at the map, you’ll find Norway on the northern outskirts of Europe – with almost half the country above the Arctic Circle. Known for its fascinating history and many cultural sites, recent years have also seen an increasing interest in sophisticated cities and unique architecture.
- Family Friendly – No Tips Required – Free Onboard Spend – Free Parking
Book Select Price and Choose from Free Onboard Spend, Port Parking or UK Coach Transfers + EXTRA Spend available on applicable Select Price Holidays. Low Deposit
Britannia – P&O Cruise’s Most Sophisticated Superliner
- 13 Different Places to Eat
- 13 Different Bars
- 3 Tier & Starburst Atrium
- Extensive Children’s Facilities; Night Nursery
- Stunning Library
- Extensive Shopping Area
- Theatre with full LED feature wall
- One Million Pound Art Collection
- Dedicated Singles Insides & Balconies
- No Tipping required